- audit experience, skills and knowledge, ability to manage vulnerabilities, capability to ensure compliance, and competence to institute controls within the enterprise.
- CEO/CFO/CIO/CTO/CISO Finance Managers Process Consultants System Administrators IS/IT Security professionals IS/IT Managers IS/IT Auditors IS/IT Consultants IS/IT Audit Managers Non-IT Auditors
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITOR (CISA) N110,000
· WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
CISA® Certification is a globally acknowledged certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. It is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). A CISA certificate helps in demonstrating:
- audit experience,
- skills and knowledge,
- ability to manage vulnerabilities,
- capability to ensure compliance, and
- competence to institute controls within the enterprise.
Layer Five’s CISA training program includes both online and classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career as an audit professional.
The CISA course is focused on providing an improved understanding of IS security audit processes and better awareness on how to protect information systems.
WHY IS THIS CERTIFICATION POPULAR?
Certifications offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) have consistently been rated amongst the highest paying IT certifications a professional can earn.
According to ISACA, since its inception in 1978, more than 100,000 professionals have earned the CISA® designation. CISA remains one of the highest paying and popular IT certifications. It is considered a pre-requisite by a number of governmental agencies and companies. Hiring CISAs ensures organisations’ IT and business systems become more efficient and effective resulting in greater value from and trust in its information systems.
CISA has increasingly become a hard-and-fast requirement as it distinguishes professionals as those who have not only mastered the body of knowledge, but have also shown dedication to the field and commitment to professional development.
CISA has been accredited by the Americans National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISA/IEC 17024. CISA certifications has been approved by the US Department of Defense (DoD) for DoD information assurance professionals.
Layer Five’s CISA training program will help in boosting the earning potential of IT audit and security professionals as well as enhance their professional credibility and recognition.
WHAT ARE THE CAREER BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE?
The CISA® certification is a globally recognised symbol of excellence for audit professionals. It helps the IT professional in the following ways:
- Completing the CISA certification ensures that the IT professional has the necessary knowledge and experience for adequately controlling, monitoring and assessing an enterprise’s IT and business systems.
- The CISA certification proves that the professional can perform reviews while adhering to global standards, practices and guidelines.
- It also establishes that the employee continually improves his or her skills for successful performance at the workplace.
- The CISA certification helps IT security and audit professionals to quantify and market their experience.
- It demonstrates the level of knowledge acquired and maintained to meet dynamic challenges and increases their value in the organisation resulting in higher earnings and career growth.
- Being CISA certified not only gives individuals a competitive edge but also helps them become part of an elite peer network.
- With CISA, audit professionals can take advantage of the tools and resources of a global community of experts.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
The following categories of professionals can take the CISA® exam and obtain the certification:
- Finance Managers
- Process Consultants
- System Administrators
- IS/IT Security professionals
- IS/IT Managers
- IS/IT Auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- IS/IT Audit Managers
- Non-IT Auditors
- CISA certification is the world’s leading certification in Information Systems Audit. It is globally recognized and used in over 150 countries as the standard for Information Systems Audit. The CISA certification gives you global recognition and helps you in advancing your career in Information Systems Audit.
Where can I do CISA Training in Nigeria?
- CISA certification exam fee is $760 for ISACA nonmembers and $575 for ISACA members. If you want to be a member, you pay membership fee of $125.CISA Training online?
- Our online CISA Training is available on demand. We provide instructor led classes and online self-paced classes. Our online training affords you the opportunity to learn at your own pace.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes