- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organisation. Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam. Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam. Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
- Security Consultants/Managers IT Directors/Managers Security Auditors/Architects Security Systems Engineers Chief Information Security Officers Network Architects
CISSP – CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL [N100,000]
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Layer Five CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC) ² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you ace the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organisation using globally approved Information Security standards.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organisation.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices. The CISSP exam tests one’s competence in the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK, which cover:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
PHYSICAL CLASS ROOM LEARNING N100,000
- The Training is Classroom and an option of online course
- Training in line with the most recent version of CBK
- 4 CISSP® Simulation Exam
- CISSP® Exam Preparation Guide
- 50 Chapter-end Quizzes
- Real Life Industry Examples
- Project Life Cycle Graphics
- CISSP® Expert trainer
- High Clearance Rate
- APMG, CSME, TUV, SUD Approved Courseware
- Course Completion Certificate
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED LEARNING N100,000
The Training is online over Google meet
Training online with the most recent version of CBK
4 CISSP® Simulation Exam
CISSP® Foundation Exam Preparation Guide
50 Chapter-end Quizzes
Real Life Industry Examples
Project Life Cycle Graphics
CISSP® Expert trainer
High Clearance Rate
APMG, CSME, TUV, SUD Approved Courseware
Course Completion Certificate
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes