- Student workbook Training slides Certified and Experienced Trainers Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space) International Certification Inclusive
- Working professionals who want to start a career in Health & Safety Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates seeking to upgrade profile Safety officers who need professional qualification to back up their experience Business owners that intend on offering HSE services and products Organisations who want to meet regulatory or procurement requirements
HSE TRAINING NGN50,000
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- The health and safety in the workplace is designed to create the awareness of key health and safety issues found in the workplace as well as the role you will play in ensuring yours as well as other’s safety. Layer Five provides comprehensive HSE training in Nigeria.
- The program offers the skills and knowledge required to start a career in the field of health and safety. You can choose to do our HSE Training in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. Our HSE Training online offers you a flexible opportunity to do the training from the comfort of your home. Online HSE Training in Nigeria is available on demand.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
This course introduces the candidate to many aspects of the Health & Safety at Work and is intended help raise safety standards and awareness. By the end of the course delegates will know how to manage safety effectively.
BENEFITS OF HSE CERTIFICATION?
The certificate is a US certification that is recognised globally. This certificate can help you meet business/employment requirements. HSE certificate holders can start a new career in safety irrespective of your background. There are no prerequisites to obtaining the certification.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
The HSE Levels 1,2 & 3 course is best suited for
- Working professionals who want to start a career in Health & Safety
- Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates seeking to upgrade profile
- Safety officers who need professional qualification to back up their experience
- Business owners that intend on offering HSE services and products Organisations who want to meet regulatory or procurement requirements
- Health safety and environment appreciation
- Accidents and First aid
- Unsafe act and unsafe conditions
- Accident prevention measures
- HSE policies, rules and regulations
- HSE rules and procedures
- Personal protective equipment
- Procurement and assurance of personal protective equipment
- Assurance of personal protective equipment
- Types of PPE
- Introduction to security
- Security survey and risk assessment
- Security plan
- Permit to work
- PTW certificate
- Complementary certificate
- Fire prevention, protection and evacuation procedure
- Classes of fire
- Identification of fire extinguishers, size and color codes
- What is HSE-MS
- HSE methodology
- Sub HSE management system and contractor HSE management system
- Hazards and effects management process
- Structured review techniques
- HSE risk management
- First aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) practical
WHAT DOES THE TRAINING PACK CONTAIN?
- Student workbook
- Training slides
- Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
- International Certification Inclusive
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
- The exam is done on the last day of the training. Upon successful completion and passing the exam you get awarded the certificate from WSO.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes