- This course teaches the Connection of tubing to junction boxes, instruments and equipment. Measures, cuts, bends, assembles or installs tubing in tubing tray.
INSTRUMENT TUBING FITTER
- Introduction to measurement
- Introduction to P&ID drawing
- Introduction to location drawing
- Introduction to elevation drawing
- Introduction to type, size of tubing.
- Introduction to area of application owing to size &type of tubing.
- Tubing pattern
- Introduction to tubing fittings
- Tubing material segregation
- Tubing bending techniques
- Integrity verification Test/Checks
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 75 hours
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes