- It is strongly recommended that the participants have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and have performed QMS audits before they attend this course. An attendee should consider attending the ISO 9001 QMS Foundation & Internal Auditor course and completing some audits before attending.
- This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011 for first and second party audits and requirements in ISO 17021 for third party audits.
- The course is designed for quality, environmental, and health and safety professionals who already have an understanding of management systems. Before starting this course, it is recommended that learners know the purpose of management systems and internal audits.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 AND ISO 45001
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 AND ISO 45001 INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD/INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ———- 1,000,000
Learn how to conduct an internal audit of an integrated management system (IMS) based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards so that you can report on the effectiveness of its implementation in your business.
This course will familiarise you with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. You will gain a better understanding of the various management systems included in the standards and gain confidence in how to audit them effectively to be able to report back accordingly to your organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Integrate a common set of procedures using an IMS
- Understand the requirements of a quality management system (QMS), environmental management system (EMS) and occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system using the ISO framework and plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle
- Incorporate the standards into your organisation
- Plan an internal audit of an IMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
- Verify that your organisation is compliant with relevant policies, procedures and associated documents by gathering objective evidence and using appropriate sampling techniques
- Manage the roles and responsibilities of the audit team members to ensure the audit is conducted successfully
- Report on the effectiveness of the management system implementation
The course is designed for quality, environmental, and health and safety professionals who already have an understanding of management systems. Before starting this course, it is recommended that learners know the purpose of management systems and internal audits.
Course duration: 6 days
Delivery methodology: face to face or eLearning
Accreditation: Universal Registrar or TNV
The eLearning version of the course consists of 3 separate modules: which covers each of the management systems.
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an UR or TNV Certificate of which they have to pass the certification exam with a minimum score of 70%.
WHY CHOOSE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE FROM LAYER FIVE?
As the global leader in professional training, we provide innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries. Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organisations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers for sustainable business development and a competitive advantage.
Contact us today to find out how our training can support you and your business.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 42 hours
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes