- 3 Days intensive training Job placement and Intern-ship support (Optional) 100% money back guarantee Use of Maintenance Pro International Certificate as required by IFMA (Good for your CV) Exams now available all year round in Nigeria, No more Ghana.
- Procurement Management team Contractors and facilities Service Providers Facilities Managers and Staff Facilities Management teams (Including building services and estate managers) Project Managers, Project Engineers and Contract Managers Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance planners Anyone who is involved in operating, maintaining and managing facilities and infrastructure (office,utilities,power supply, oil and gas facilities,e.t.c)
OPERATIONS & FACILITY MANAGEMENT
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Layer Five is an Authorised Training Partner of Universal Registrars and the Euro American Joint Accreditation Service. Certified Facility management course is designed to equip participant with the skill needed to manage and sustain facilities with asset care best practices. The workshop aims at empowering delegates with what to do to implement maintenance best practices as part of integrated facilities management in your organisation. It provides an overview of the latest tools and techniques for facilities maintenance and asset management, their benefit and potential pitfalls and when and how to apply them for maximum impact on the growth and performance improvement of the organisation.
PHYSICAL CLASS ROOM LEARNING N50,000.
- 35 Contact Hours Class room training guaranteed ( 35 PDU as required by IIBA)
- 100% exam success money back guarantee
- 3 Days intensive training. Weekend or weekday class.
- OFM Exam Question dumps. (Over 1500 questions).
- Training materials
- Certificate of Completion
- Certification from Layer Five.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
By the end of this training, you will be able to
- Identify the essential functions of the facility manager’s role
- Step up to the increasing expectations of facility users
- Determine best facility management practices to comply with
- Update negotiating and contracting skills for outsourcing maintenance, custodial, security, and other contractors
- Develop a maintenance strategy for premises and services
- Focus on managing expenses, cutting utility costs, and gaining bottom line value from asset management
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
The IFMA- Facility Management Professional Course is best suited for
- Procurement Management team
- Contractors and facilities Service Providers
- Facilities Managers and Staff
- Facilities Management teams (Including building services and estate managers)
- Project Managers, Project Engineers and Contract Managers
- Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance planners
- Anyone who is involved in operating, maintaining and managing facilities and infrastructure (office,utilities,power supply, oil and gas facilities,e.t.c)
- 3 Days intensive training
- Job placement and Intern-ship support (Optional)
- 100% money back guarantee
- Use of Maintenance Pro
- International Certificate as required by IFMA (Good for your CV)
- Exams now available all year round in Nigeria, No more Ghana.
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- The role of OM in Business
- Operations strategy and competitiveness
- Maintenance defined
- Parts of maintenance
- Maintenance procedures
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance management cycle
Understanding Failure development
- Types of failures
- Failure development time
Evolution of Facility management
- What is Facility management
- Facility as a business
- Why do we do it?
- What deliverables do we get from it?
- What core processes are involed?
- What are the steps involved?
- How do I move my organization forward?
- Creating Total facility management plan
Facility Location and Layout
- Need for selecting a suitable location
- Factors influencing facility location
- Location theories
- Location Models
- Relative Importance Index
- Criticality Index
- Introduction to Project Management
- Define Projects
- Plan Projects
- Manage and Oversee Projects
- Close Projects
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes