- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CAMP® certification exam Earn the requisite 35 PDUs required to take up the CAMP® certification exam Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI - PMBOK® Guide—version6 Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices
- Project managers Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects Team leads/Managers Project Executives/Engineers Software Developers Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
About the course
Layer Five CAPM® training is designed to ensure that you clear the CAPM® exam in the first attempt. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 2,000+ learners, will help you to imbibe the workings of the 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®. We guarantee that you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP® certification. The training is in line with PMBOK 6.
Layer Five is part of the PMI Africa Initiative. We have partnered with PMI to deliver the CAPM at a discounted price. The CAPM is designed for those willing to launch their career in project management.
PHYSICAL CLASS ROOM LEARNING N50,000
- 35 Contact Hours Class room training guaranteed ( 35 PDU as required by PMI)
- 100% exam success money back guarantee
- Use of Primavera P6 and MS Project software included
- 5 Days intensive training. Weekend or weekday class.
- CAPM Exam Question dumbs. (Over 1500 questions).
- As a Pearson Vue Authorised Test Centre we provide you with exam support 24/7.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CAMP® certification exam
- Earn the requisite 35 PDUs required to take up the CAMP® certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI – PMBOK® Guide—version6
- Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
CAPM certification is an essential professional requirement across industries for senior project management roles. This certification is most suited for:
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
WHAT ARE SCENARIO BASED GAMES?
- Scenario based games are a simulation of real world cases, that project managers come across in their everyday work. We have designed solutions for these cases, as recommended by PMBOK® Guide to help you resolve a problem. Each scenario allows you to choose a path and gauge how you fare by the PMBOK® Guide standards, on handling the situation. For every correct/incorrect choice, an explanation is provided. This creates a simulating and immersive learning environment that helps you improve conceptual understanding, and build project management skills.
- Project and Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Creating the Project Charter
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Applying Professional responsibilities
- Profile development for Project Management Practitioners
- Basic Use of Planning tools
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Primavera P6
- Mock Exam and Certification
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes