- Continued business justification. Learn from experience. Defined roles and responsibilities. Manage by stages. Manage by exception. Focus on products. Tailor to suit the project environment.
- PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2® is a project management methodology which provides guidance on the high-level management, control and organisation of a project, but excludes lower-level activities such as scheduling. This certification is used widely in the UK and recognised globally. PRINCE2® follows a process-based approach for providing scalable and tailored solutions for all types of projects.
PRINCE2® Foundation qualified professionals will have the required knowledge of the general principles of the PRINCE2 methodology. The certification recognises individuals who want to handle the requirements of management and contribute to other project management aspects.
Further, it helps professionals to explore the principles, themes, and processes of the methodology and contribute to project teams.
Ciel’s certification training in PRINCE2® Foundation is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the project management sector.
PHYSICAL CLASS ROOM LEARNING [N100,000]
- 5 Days intensive training. Weekend or weekday class.
- 100% exam success.
- Money back guarantee
- Use of MS Project software included
- PRINCE2 Exam Question dumbs.
- Managing Successful project with PRINCE2 Exam Prep Book.
- Certificate of completion.
- As a Pearson Vue Authorised Test Centre, we provide you with exam support 24/7.
PRINCE2® is the world’s most practiced project management methodology. Today, there are totally 3,84,946 people certified in PRINCE2® overall the globe (as found on LinkedIn). These are professionals from different industries like Information technology, Management Consulting, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government Administration.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
By the end of this training, you will be able to
- Understand how to plan and organise PRINCE2® projects
- Use the PRINCE2® method to ensure quality is delivered
- Follow the processes to complete a successful PRINCE2 project
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination
- WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
- Anyone interested in project management can attempt this certification examination. There is no mandatory qualification mentioned. But it is suggested that you be involved in a project management environment for at least two years before taking this certification. Individuals appearing for the Practitioner examination should clear the Foundation exam before attending.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Themes
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to Project Environment
- Final Words
- Tips and Tricks
- MS Project
- Primavera P6
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes