- The is designed for those seeking to launch their career in Human Resource Management. The course also prepares candidates for the SHRM-CP examination.
- Human Resource Managers Aspiring Human Resource Managers Managers Associate/Asst. Manager - HR Team leads/Managers Any professional aspiring to be a HR Personnel
SHRM CERTIFICATION (Human Resource Management)
SHRM CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (SHRM-SCP) AND EXAM MATERIAL [₦120,000]
The Layer Five is an authorised training and certification body for Euro American Accreditation Service and the training
Certified & Senior Certified Professional in HRM (SHRM-CP/SCP) course is one of our Executive Development Programmers targeted at Senior Professional HR practitioners. This is class is specially designed for HR professionals with at least 4 years’ experience in Human Resource Management in any industry. The classes are made up of toolkits, case studies and ready to use templates and expertly facilitated sessions by experienced HR practitioners in learning friendly environments. The programmed architect the learning of participants while empowering them to passionately enable their organisations to change and deliver excellent performance.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include all parts that correspond to the competency areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP exam.
Enhance your career potential and professional status.
Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
PHYSICAL CLASS ROOM LEARNING N120,000
- 35 Contact Hours Class room training guaranteed
- 100% exam success money back guarantee
- Use of Sage HR software included
- 5 Days intensive training. Weekend or weekday class.
- Exam Question dumps. (Over 1500 questions).
- SHRM Exam Prep Books
- Certificate of completion.
Certificate of completion.
5 Days intensive training.
View upcoming Classes.
Certificate of completion.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- The is designed for those seeking to launch their career in Human Resource Management.
- The course also prepares candidates for the SHRM-CP examination.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES?
By the end of this training, you will be able to
- Clear SHRM-CP Certification exam in First Attempt
- Know what’s SHRM-CP and the value of their international accreditation.
- Develop basic training programs (for example, safety regulations, emergency preparedness, presentation skills, and time-management skills)
- Train employees for basic programs (for example, safety regulations, emergency preparedness, presentation skills, and time- management skills)
- Collect and analyse evaluations of training programs (for example, review evaluation forms, contact trainees or supervisors after the training and ask how effective the training was)
- Coordinate and monitor training activities (for example, cross training, re-training, scheduling, setting up the classroom, and completion of required training)
- Collect information, analyse needs, and make recommendations for training and future development programs.
- Monitor completion of performance reviews and development plans.
- Keep records to document employee development and performance.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
This HRM Course is best suited for
- Human Resource Managers
- Aspiring Human Resource Managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager – HR
- Team leads/Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a HR Personnel
MODULE 1: HR Competencies
- Section 1.1: Relationship Management.
- Section 1.2: Consultation.
- Section 1.3: Leadership & Navigation.
- Section 1.4: Communication.
- Section 1.5: Global & Cultural Effectiveness.
- Section 1.6: Ethical Practice.
- Section 1.7: Business Acumen.
- Section 1.8: Critical Evaluation.
MODULE 2: People
- Section 2.1: Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Section 2.2: Employee Engagement
- Section 2.3: Learning & Development
- Section 2.4: Total Rewards
MODULE 3: Organization
- Section 3.1: Structure of the HR Function.
- Section 3.2: Organisational Effectiveness & Development.
- Section 3.3: Workforce Management.
- Section 3.4: Employee Relations.
- Section 3.5: Technology & Data.
MODULE 4: Workplace
- Section 4.1: HR in the Global Context.
- Section 4.2: Diversity & Inclusion.
- Section 4.3: Risk Management.
- Section 4.4: Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Section 4.5: Employment Law & Regulations.
- Section 4.6: Strategy.
MODULE 5: Business and HR Strategy
- Section 5.1: Training.
- Section 5.2: Performance Management.
- Section 5.3: Career Development.
WHAT DOES THE TRAINING PACK CONTAIN?
- Certificate of completion as required by the SHRM
- Dessler Human Resource Management
- Student workbook
- Training slides
- SHRM Handbook
- Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes